Saturday, October 05, 2013

Scraptastic Club August 2013 Kit Layouts

Today I'm sharing two layouts I created with Scraptastic Club's August 2013 monthly kit. I recently joined Scraptastic Club, and I have loved their kits. They are full of color and fun embellishments, and this kit was no exception. For August, I got the I Found A Boy kit main kit and the I Found A Boy add-on kit, plus the custom stamp set. I also got their exclusive Project Life kit, so there are bits of that added in here as well.

I started out my first layout by framing my page with my Abbie Road and Strips border templates from Kiwi Lane. This let me decide which patterned papers to layer on the layout before cutting into anything.


I inked all the edges of the papers to help them stand out, then layered the papers together. I added the embellishments in a few clusters around the page. I also used the little sketch stamps on the background paper.

 



Super bright and fun.

For the next layout, I used the same kits and the stamp set to create a totally different layout. I again used the Abbie Road and Strips border templates as well.




I don't use white backgrounds very often, but I do love how it turned out here. It lets the bright blues and yellows pop off the page. The stamped images also look bright and crisp.






Two great layouts that I love to add to our family albums. I will have a few more layouts created with these kits to share very soon. You can also check out the Project Life layouts I already created with this kit.

If you like kit clubs, you will definitely love working with Scraptastic Club's monthly kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...