Updated 1/1/4: Congratulations to Ange Harris Weisbeck -- you are the winner of my Top Ten blog hop giveaway!! Email me at mightycraftyDOTmeATgmailDOTcom to claim your prize!
It's a big day here at MightyCrafty -- today, I'm sharing with you my top 10 favorite projects from 2013 -- plus you could win a great prize package! Read on to find out more...
I've teamed up with a great group of other crafty ladies to bring you a blog hop for these top 10 posts, and many of them are doing giveaways as well. So, after you check out the projects here and enter my giveaway, be sure to hop around and visit the other blog hop sites:
- Monika Wright
- Christine Meyer
- Suzanna Lee
- Ashley Horton
- Jodi Wilton
- Lisa Swift
- Cathy Harper
- Marcia Dehn-Nix
- Lynn Shokoples
- Lissa Mitchell -- You are here!
- Juliana Michaels -- Go here next!
- Melissa Elsner
- Charissa Miller
- Kelly Jean
- Ashley N Newell
- Jennifer Haggerty
- Laurel Seabrook
- Krissy Clark
- Kerri Yarus
- Rhonda Van Ginkel
- Malika Kelly
1. I love decorating my porch for Christmas, so this one has to be on the list:
2. In 2013, I did a Project Life album to document our family's everyday life. I love these pages:
3. In 2013, I joined the Kiwi Lane design team. It has been so fun to create using their designer templates (which I was addicted to before I was on the team!), and I have created lots of my favorite layouts for the DT Doodles sketch from their each week. This is the first one I created as part of the design team, and it's probably my most favorite so far:
4. I love doing furniture makeovers, and updating my hope chest was one of my favorites from this year:
5. 2013 was the year I discovered Miss Kate Cuttables, and I fell in love with her super cute cut file designs for the Silhouette. (Did you know she offers a new free cut file every single day?!) I've been using her designs like crazy this year, and I always love how they turn out. Here's one of my favorite layouts from this year:
6. I created these framed art pieces for Kiwi Lane with the Teresa Collins Memorabilia collection. Definitely one of my favorite projects of the year:
7. I've made several layouts with the All About a Boy collection from Echo Park -- and they've been some of my most favorite boy layouts ever:
8. This year, I really delved into my Studio Calico kit stash to make a lot of layouts. I love these from the January 2013 Block Party kit:
9. One of my favorite projects are the School Albums I'm creating for our boys. Each grade has a set of pages in the album, and I'm all caught up through 2nd grade (my boys are in 4th this year). Quite an accomplishment, if I do say so myself:
10. And my final favorite project from this year -- another set of Studio Calico layouts:
Wow -- that was quite a year. It was so hard to narrow it down to just 10 favorites, but there you have it. To celebrate, I have put together an awesome prize package for you to win...
Included are lots of awesome goodies from October Afternoon, Maya Road, Jillibean Soup, Elle's Studio, and Kiwi Lane Designs. To enter to win, just do one of these:
- Subscribe to my blog (in the left nav) and leave a comment on this post telling me you're all signed up.
- Like my Facebook page and leave me a quick post there telling me you did it.
Now, head on over to the next stop on the blog hop. Have fun -- and stay crafty!