I'm so excited to be a part of the Peachy Keen Stamp and Miss Kate Cuttables blog hop this week!
Each day, there are new projects posted at the Miss Kate Cuttables and Peachy Keen Stamps blog that you will not want to miss. And there are amazing prizes up for grabs!
- EACH DAY Miss Kate Cuttables is giving away a free cut file to everyone who comments and follows on the Design Teams' blog hop post. Be sure to comment on THIS post and FOLLOW my blog to claim your prize!
- For your FREE cut file code, email TheScrapbookingQueen1@gmail.com (after commenting and following my blog -- this will be confirmed before code is sent).
- GRAND PRIZE by Miss Kate Cuttables is a $25 Gift Certificate to someone who hops with us each day this week by commenting and following each blog on the hop. Don't miss any days in the commenting and following to be sure to be in the drawing for this awesome prize!
- EACH DAY Peachy Keen Stamps is giving away a $25 gift certificate -- One person will be chosen who has hopped to each blog for that day, left a comment on each blog, and FOLLOWED each blog.
- GRAND PRIZE by Peachy Keen Stamps is a $75 Gift Certificate to one lucky person who follows the hop each day, comments on each blog post, and follows each blog. Don't miss any days in the commenting and following to be sure to be in the drawing for this awesome prize!
- Be sure to LIKE Miss Kate Cuttables and Peachy Keen Stamps on Facebook too!
And here's my layout:
I love how it turned out! These photos are from when my boys were only two years old (they're 10 now, sob!). The papers are from the Blips and Bleeps collection by TPC Studio.
For the title, I cut the "Geared" word out of two different papers, layering the lighter gray pattern over top of the darker gray, to create a shadowed word. I didn't do any resizing -- I just offset the lighter word a bit to show the shadow behind. Super easy!
I stamped the Peachy Keen Stamps robots onto a piece of white paper with light blue dots (also from the same paper collection) and then colored them in with colored pencils. Super easy and cute. I also stamped the Peachy Keen Stamps gears onto circles of the same pattern paper as the die cut gears.
I used foam dots behind the robots and gears to give them some dimension from the page too. The colors are just so fun -- my favorite kind of page!
Oh my gosh -- I just about die from cuteness overload when I see these robots! Love!
And no one does awesome titles like Miss Kate! I love this one.
So that's my project for today! Be sure to follow and comment on my post here today -- and then head over to the Miss Kate Cuttables blog and the Peachy Keen Stamps blog to see the rest of the blog hop projects. Follow and comment all week to get your free Miss Kate cut files and to be entered to win one of those awesome gift certificates!
Until next time...