Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sketch N Scrap's Inspired By Challenge #4

Hello everyone! It's time for another awesome Inspired By sketch from Sketch N Scrap. This sketch is another great one, inspired by an actual layout created by a Sketch N Scrap design team member. Each month, Sketch N Scrap offers three layout sketches and two cards sketches to help you get lots of projects done. And when you link up your creation, you'll be entered to win a great prize drawing too...

Here's this month's Inspired By sketch:

Sketch N Scrap Inspired By Challenge #4

Isn't it fun? I love the placement on this one. Here's what I created based on the sketch:

2Day -- Sketch layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

So fun! I used the Max and Lucky Starz collections by Bella Blvd. Both of these lines are amazing with lots of great colors and elements. I used a notebook edge border punch and red chevron washi tape as well, for some extra fun texture.

2Day -- Sketch layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

2Day -- Sketch layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

2Day -- Sketch layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Be sure to play along with the sketch challenge this month (and every month!) at Sketch N Scrap. Don't forget -- if you link up your creation at Sketch N Scrap, you'll be entered to win a great prize giveaway -- a new prize each month.

Until next time,
Stay crafty!
Lissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...