I did it -- I finished off my December kit. I had so much fun using up my stash with a kit I made for myself. I was able to create six scrapbooking layouts and four cards. I think I could have made more, but I was ready to move on to other projects. :)
So, to recap, here's what I made...
2. Sketch layout for Fotobella's December sketch challenge:
3. A two-page Christmas layout:
4. Sketch layout for Sketch 'N Scrap's December 1 sketch challenge:
5. Cover page for 2006 Christmas album section:
6. Cover page for 2008 Christmas album section:
7. Four quick and easy Christmas cards:
Not too shabby. I love all of these projects, and I'm happy to add them to our family albums. I can't wait to get January's kit going...coming soon...