Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Christmas Morning with Miss Kate Cuttables

Today, I'm sharing my latest favorite layout -- a Christmas layout made with Miss Kate Cuttables' Christmas Morning set and Penguin on Ice. I love how cute Miss Kate Cuttables turn out. They are such a great way to make your own embellishments with paper.


The papers are from the Festivus stack from Recollections (Michael's). I love the blue, green, and red colors for Christmas. It's a fun and festive combination.

 


I used glitter on the embellishments after I layered them together to add a bit more sparkle. The papers have glittered elements too, so this helps to tie everything together.






Love how this layout turned out. I'll be using these papers again soon to create more Christmas layouts.

Have you created any Christmas layouts lately? Please share...

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see the 2004 on your layout!!! I jump all over in my scrapbooking... So i even post 2002s occasionally! It's nice to know that everyone else is "behind" too :) I LOVE your color combination with the black and white photos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina - that is too funny! Yes, I scrapbook all over the place, definitely out of order. I just do whatever I'm in the mood to do. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...