Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Halloween with Miss Kate Cuttables

I've already shared my love for Miss Kate Cuttables and her amazing layered cut files. They are seriously cute and easy to create. Today, in honor of my upcoming favorite holiday, I'm sharing another fun layout created with the Too Cute to Spook set.


I absolutely love Halloween, and I always end up taking so many photos each year. These cut files were the perfect accents for my boys' Halloween photos. Sweet and spooky.



I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut these files in the various colors before layering them together and putting them on the page. Quick and easy while still looking detailed and intricate.



I can't wait to get more Halloween projects put together this month. Have you been doing any Halloween scrapbooking lately? Please share...

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout. And I recognized where that was right away. I miss you at NMOM events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I miss NMOM events too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...