Thursday, October 10, 2013

Backyard Love with Miss Kate Cuttables

I've been loving my Silhouette Cameo lately. It helps so much to have fun Miss Kate Cuttables files to play with. Today, I'm sharing a layout featuring our love of our backyard. Our home in Kansas City had a big backyard with lots of big trees, and the boys loved to play outside on the swing set.

I found the perfect set of cut files from Miss Kate Cuttables for this page -- Playing in the Park.


I used an Echo Park collection kit for the papers and layered together the pieces to create all the embellishments. I also used my Kiwi Lane designer templates to create the background layers.



I created the title using a few fonts and then used the offset feature to create a double mat.



I love that the playset looks exactly like the one we had in our yard.



A fun layout showcasing some of our favorite memories from our home in Kansas City. We miss that backyard so much.

Have you created any layouts of your backyard? Please share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...