Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sketch 'N Scrap Sketch #51 Layout

Today, I'm so happy to share my design team layout for Sketch #51 at Sketch 'N Scrap. Each month, they offer two layout sketches and two card sketches. And if you link up your creation, you'll be entered to win a great prize package. How fun! 

The sketches from Sketch 'N Scrap are great to work with. Here's #51, another sketch perfect for your Valentine's Day layouts:

Sketch #51 from Sketch 'N Scrap

And here's my interpretation of it...

Layout for Sketch #51 from Sketch 'N Scrap -- So Much Love -- www.MightyCrafty.me


I again used my February kit to create this layout. Love that big heart! I used my Silhouette Cameo and a heart cut file from Miss Kate Cuttables to create that big shape. Such a huge impact! Then I just added in the little clusters of embellishments around the layout.

Layout for Sketch #51 from Sketch 'N Scrap -- So Much Love -- www.MightyCrafty.me


Layout for Sketch #51 from Sketch 'N Scrap -- So Much Love -- www.MightyCrafty.me

 Layout for Sketch #51 from Sketch 'N Scrap -- So Much Love -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Layout for Sketch #51 from Sketch 'N Scrap -- So Much Love -- www.MightyCrafty.me


Be sure to play along with the sketch challenge this month (and every month!). Don't forget -- if you link up your layout at Sketch 'N Scrap, you'll be entered to win a great prize giveaway!

Stay crafty,
Lissa :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...