my February kit. I wasn't able to kill of the kit, but I did create quite a few projects that I loved...
1. Puppy Love layout for the Sketch N Scrap sketch #50 challenge:
2. Sketch layout for Practical Scrappers' February sketch:
3. All You Need Is Love for Miss Kate Cuttables:
4. Valentine card set for the Practical Scrappers' February blog hop:
5. Sketch layout for Sketch N Scrap #51 sketch challenge:
That's a pretty good month of projects!
Now for the question of a March kit. I've been thinking about this a lot, and I think I'm not going to make a kit for March. I have loved doing this project -- but the biggest thing it has taught me over the last three months is how to use my stash effectively. And now, I'm doing that more than ever. I have rediscovered a lot of papers and embellishments that I want to use on my upcoming projects, so I think skipping a monthly kit for March is a good idea.
I'll be back soon with more scrapbooking projects and ideas -- until then,