Tuesday, February 11, 2014

All You Need Is Love for Miss Kate Cuttables

I'm super excited to be back on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog with my first project for February -- a lovely Valentine's month layout. Here's a little sneak peek...

All You Need Is Love for Miss Kate Cuttables by Lissa Mitchell

To create the layout, I used my February kit plus these super fun cut files from Miss Kate:

All You Need is Love by Miss Kate Cuttables
All You Need Is Love
Valentine Tree by Miss Kate Cuttables
Valentine Tree
12x12 Backgrounds by Miss Kate Cuttables
12x12 Backgrounds
Tags and Backgrounds by Miss Kate Cuttables
Tags and Backgrounds

So head on over to the Miss Kate Cuttables blog to check it out and let me know what you think!

Stay crafty!
Lissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...