Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #59

I'm excited today because it's time for the second sketch of the month from Sketch N Scrap. You know how I love working with these monthly sketches. They really offer you so much creativity in your design while not forcing you to start from scratch. Love that! And I'm happy to say that I'm staying on the design team for another six months. There are a bunch of new designers joining the team for this next round -- and I'm so excited to work with them all!

Each month, Sketch N Scrap offers three layout sketches and two card sketches to challenge your creativity. And if you link up your creation at their site, you'll be entered to win an awesome prize package -- a different prize each month.

Here's sketch #59:

Sketch #59 from Sketch N Scrap

And here's the layout I created based on the sketch:

Snorkeling in the Sunshine layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

So bright and fun! I used the Sunshine mini kit from Echo Park plus American Crafts Thickers in Hooray. I just love it.

Snorkeling in the Sunshine layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Snorkeling in the Sunshine layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Snorkeling in the Sunshine layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

And that's my layout for this sketch. I just love how it turned out -- it makes me want to take another vacation soon! And now, head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see what the other talented designers came up with for this sketch...

Be sure to play along with the sketch challenge this month (and every month!) at Sketch N Scrap. Don't forget -- if you link up your creation at Sketch N Scrap, you'll be entered to win a great prize giveaway -- a new prize each month.

Until next time,
Stay crafty!
Lissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...