Friday, June 20, 2014

June Project for Kiwi Lane

Hello everyone! I'm thrilled to be up on the Kiwi Lane Designs blog today with a new project for June, although I'm also sad that this is my last project as a design team member for Kiwi Lane. It has been an amazing term with Kiwi Lane, one of my most favorite scrapbooking companies ever! I know the new design team will be bringing us new inspiration as well, so I'm looking forward to that.

For June, the Kiwi Lane design team has been working with Hazel & Ruby -- a fun new scrapbooking company with lots of unique products. I had a blast creating with their tissue paper, sequins, and Stencil Masks. Here's a sneak peek:

June project for Kiwi Lane and Hazel & Ruby -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Be sure to learn more about Hazel & Ruby at their blog or their Facebook page.

This month's featured Kiwi Lane templates are Mini Madison Avenue and Accents -- both of which are on sale this month and both of which I used to create this fun project. You'll have to head over Kiwi Lane to see the whole project.

But before you go, you'll have to enter to win your very own set of Kiwi Lane Accents templates. To enter, just do one of these:

  • Subscribe to my blog (in the left nav) and leave a comment on this post telling me you're all signed up.
  • Like my Facebook page and leave me a quick post there telling me you did it.
I'll announce the random winner on June 27. Be sure to enter before midnight MST on June 26. (I can only ship to United States -- thank you for your understanding.)

Good luck and stay crafty!
Lissa :)

Updated 6/28/14: Congratulations to Heather Thompson -- you're the winner of the Kiwi Lane templates! Email me at MightyCrafty.me@gmail.com to claim your prize.


6 comments:

  1. I'm already a follower on
    your blog and FB!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already a
    subscriber
    on your blog!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already a subscriber to both, always enjoy your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive! Lots of work went into this and it shows. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I subscribe to your blog.
    Love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked your FB page and joined your blog. Love your project! I bought a lot of your Kiwi Lane Designs this past weekend in Chantilly! I am going to try this card box! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...