Monday, December 24, 2012

November Layouts

Today, I wanted to share a few layouts I created last month. As usual lately, I used my beloved Kiwi Lane designer templates to create these layouts - plus my stash. I'm also using my Silhouette Cameo a whole bunch.

First up is a layout from my husband's vacation to Montana several years ago. Love the printed skiis on this paper, and that using a Kiwi Lane template allows me to cut out the printed design to feature on my layout.

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

Next up, a very fun layout I made with a scrapbooking kit. I miss the days when my baby boys were this young...

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

I love the colors in this layout - from another scrapbooking kit in my stash.

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me


November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

My favorite season is fall, so it was very fun to put this layout together. I used a paper piecing pattern that I've had in my stash for YEARS - like since before my kiddos were born. Crazy how long we hold on to stuff. I have done a lot of stash-purging over the years, but I've held onto this paper piecing pattern. I figured it was time to finally use it up.

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

Another fall layout...I love using the Kiwi Lane templates to create the little accents. The fall pieces are so lovely.

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

And finally, just a fun layout with colors I love but never get to use - pink and green. Luckily, I was able to use them on this layout for a girls' trip I took with my friends last year.

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

November Layouts - www.MightyCrafty.me

Thanks for looking! I'd love to see what you've been creating. Please share it in this week's MightyCrafty Mondays Pin-Up Party...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...