Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Porch

We're getting very excited for Christmas around here. I surprised myself by being pretty on the ball this year and getting our Christmas decorations up by the end of weekend after Thanksgiving. I especially love how our porch turned out. Nothing too different from what I had last year, but it looks lovely...

Christmas Porch - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Porch - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Porch - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Porch - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Porch - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Porch - www.MightyCrafty.me

We got quite a bit of snow over the weekend, so now the porch is covered in a layer of white, which makes me love it even more.

Please share your Christmas porch decor - I'd love to see it!

Sharing at these parties...

3 comments:

  1. It is absolutely lovely!!!! I love the space you have to work with too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This porch is so pretty! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...