Thursday, May 01, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Sketch Challenge #56

It's time for another monthly sketch challenge from Sketch N Scrap -- and you know I love working with these sketches! They always include fun elements to play with on your page.

Each month, Sketch N Scrap offers you three layout sketches and two card sketches to challenge your creativity. And if you link up your creation at their site, you'll be entered to win an awesome prize package -- a different prize each month.

Here's sketch #56:

Sketch #56 by Sketch N Scrap

And here's the layout I created based on the sketch:

Explore layout for Sketch N Scrap challenge #56 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Like many of you, I'm sure, I have a stack of monthly kit club boxes in my scrap room that need to get used up. :) I decided to "kill the kit" this month with a Studio Calico kit from last May 2013. I love color combinations in this kit and I thought it was a great time to scrapbook a few random cousin photos.

Explore layout for Sketch N Scrap challenge #56 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Explore layout for Sketch N Scrap challenge #56 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Explore layout for Sketch N Scrap challenge #56 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

I love how versatile this sketch is! Just the right amount of photos and so quick to put together.

Be sure to play along with the sketch challenge this month (and every month!) at Sketch N Scrap. Don't forget -- if you link up your creation at Sketch N Scrap, you'll be entered to win a great prize giveaway -- a new prize each month.

Until next time,
Stay crafty!
Lissa :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:46 AM

    I love everything about this layout Lissa. Great pattern combinations and collections of embellies....love, love, love!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...