Hello everyone! I'm so happy today to be participating in the Sketch N Scrap 2nd Birthday Bash Celebration. The month of challenges has been so fun. I hope you've been creating some great layouts and cards with all of the prompts and challenges that the designers have come up with.
Today, it's my turn to host a challenge for the month-long celebration. And when you finish your layout, put a direct link to your photo/blog post in the comments here on this page. I'll be giving away a fun prize for one random winner!
Without further ado, here's the challenge I'm hosting:
Use your favorite Sketch N Scrap sketch to create a layout or card.
I had a hard time choosing a sketch (there are so many!), but I finally settled on this one:
I love getting lots of photos on a layout, so this sketch was perfect. Here's the layout I created based on the sketch:
I love that I was able to get five photos onto this single-page layout. I used the Simple Stories Take a Hike collection for this layout. I love the outdoors-y color palette and embellishments. Perfect for these photos of our vacation last year to South Dakota.
Now, it's your turn to create a new layout or card based on your favorite sketch from Sketch N Scrap. Pick any sketch, create your project, then link up your photo or blog post here in the comments on this post.
- Entry deadline is June 17, 2014.
- Can use any layout or card sketch that's ever been posted at Sketch N Scrap. There are so many to choose from -- the challenge may be just in narrowing it down!
- Must create a NEW project for this challenge (no back-linking to a prior project).
- Must be/become a follower of the Sketch N Scrap blog.
- Must be/become a follower of my blog.
- Put the direct link to your photo/blog post in the comments below -- be sure to link back to my challenge and to the sketch on the Sketch N Scrap blog.
Good luck and stay crafty!
Updated 6/19/14: Congratulations to Shelby Marks -- you are the winner of the Sketch N Scrap Birthday Bash Sketch Challenge! Email me at email@example.com to claim your prize!
Note: This post does include affiliate links. If you buy an item through these links, I will be paid a small amount in advertising fees. All opinions are my own. I appreciate your help in support of this site. Thank you!