Monday, March 10, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Inspired By Challenge #3

It's a fun day at Sketch N Scrap today -- the new Inspired By Challenge #3 sketch is posted. And I'm honored to say that this month's Inspired By sketch is based on one of my layouts. How exciting is that??

Here's the sketch:

Sketch N Scrap Inspired By Challenge #3 Sketch

And here's the layout I originally created last summer that the sketch is based on:

Sweet Summer layout -- www.MightyCrafty.me

I'm so excited to see what the Sketch N Scrap design team will create based on the sketch. Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see all the design team layouts -- and to submit your own! When you submit your own creation. you'll be entered to win a great monthly prize.

Until next time,
Stay crafty!
Lissa :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...