Those circles are so fun, and they inspired to me to put together a background pattern created from cards and tags. You know how you get those packs of journaling cards and tags with paper collections and there are so many that you aren't sure how you'll ever use them up? :) Here's a great way to use a lot of them on your page at once...
I love how this page turned out! I used the Boys Rule collection from Crate Paper. This line is amazing and has lots of boys elements mixed with trendy patterns and colors.
To create a layered background with cards and tags:
- Just like the sketch, layer the cards and tags around your background until you get a look you like.
- Adhere the cards and tags down. Use just a strip of adhesive in the middle of the back of each tag or card, so that you can easily layer other cards or tags under if you want to.
- Keep layering and arranging, adhering as you go.
- Place your photo on top (with a fun frame or mat background to help it stand out).
- Finally, layer on the little pieces of bling or embellishments to give your page that special touch.
I love this sketch! What a fun way to feature a photo that you love and want to showcase in your family scrapbooks. Thank you, Christine, for an amazing sketch!
Until next time,