Monday, November 18, 2013

KiwI Lane DT Doodles Week 44

It's Monday - time for another awesome sketch from Kiwi Lane. :) I have been getting so many layouts created with these sketches. I love how quickly they come together when the pieces are laid out for you. If you haven't used one of Kiwi Lane's sketches yet, you need to give it a try!

Here's the sketch for this week:

https://www.kiwilane.com/2013/11/dt-doodles-2013-week-44/

And here's my interpretation:


For this layout, I pulled out a bunch of random photos of my boys from various times, showing them being brothers and being together. I love layouts like this - that show how things change over time. And it's a great way to use up those category drawer photos. It gives them lots of meaning, to see them together in one place.

The Kiwi Lane templates I used:
  • Rings 2, 3, and 4
  • Tiny Accents 3T (star)
  • Celebrate 4 (pinwheel)
  • Aspen Court borders 3A and 3B
  • Strips 1" and 1/2"
For this layout, I used the All About a Boy collection from Echo Park. It is, hands down, my FAVORITE boy collection right now. I have created several other layouts with this collection that I'll be sharing soon. The colors are fun and bright and just slightly distressed. I love it! I added in some border stickers from Ki Memories, little number stickers from Lily Bee Designs, and American Crafts Thickers in Typo. 






I love this layout! I know I say that every time but I guess that's the whole point of why we do this. Seeing how my boys have changed over the years is amazing and sad at the same time. :)

I challenge you to create a layout bringing photos from different times together on one layout. And use the Kiwi Lane sketch to do it! I'd love to see what you create...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...