Sunday, August 04, 2013

Simple Designs

As you know by now, I love my Kiwi Lane designer templates. They make it super easy to put a layout together. But I also love that I can play with the same basic page design and end up with such different layouts.

On this layout, I used a 4-photo collage and my Kiwi Lane strips to create a basic design with a few embellishments. The strips create a straight shelf across the page that grounds the photos.


The Silhouette cut files are from a Kerri Bradford page kit that came with a class from Nichol Magouirk.


 Love those birds...


This next layout follows the same basic grounded shelf concept but adds some organic curves into the mix.


Again, Silhouette cut files from Kerri Bradford. I love love love her Silhouette designs.



The next time you want to create a quick page, try using a grounded shelf to hold your photos. Straight or curved, the design is one that works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...