Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Legoland Vacation

I'm back today with a few more vacation layouts -- this time from our trip to Legoland last summer.

While at the park, I was able to buy a scrapbook collection set made for the park. I was surprised to see it there, but glad to grab it while shopping. I used those papers to create a very theme-y layout.


I used my Kiwi Lane border templates to layer the papers, leaving lots of room for my photos. Stickers from the kit and elements already printed on the paper added the embellishments. 



Next, I created a layout for our two days at the Legoland waterpark using the same papers and templates.




We love those little bricks at our house, although I think the boys might have outgrown Legoland. We'll have to see what they think the next time we head out to California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...