Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Scrapbooking Catch-Up

Summer has been flying by - and we have been enjoying every minute of it. In between our weekend trips and weekly activities, I've managed to get in some crafty time too. So just to share a few layouts...

This first one is the Little Boy collection from Echo Park - I'm not sure which one. Also used my favorite Kiwi Lane templates and some felt embellishments. Love the bright colors...


 




Next up, a layout using a monsters kit I've had forever (from Fancy Pants, I think) and Kiwi Lane templates again. I use those templates on every layout, it seems. I love how they help me to showcase these paper collections.




Another fun layout....I  miss these days!





I love the photo in this next layout - the first time my husband's grandmother met our at-the-time newborn twin boys (now 9-years old!). I used a fabric frame behind the photo, Kiwi Lane templates, and a ton of buttons.

 


That's it for now - thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...