Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Halloween in July

I admit it -- I love Halloween. I have done many blog posts about my Halloween projects around the house, but it's been a long time since I've done any Halloween scrapbooking. I keep up with our yearly Halloween celebrations in an 8x8 album where I do a single spread for each year. But I also have a big 12x12 album devoted just to Halloween layouts -- my favorite kind of layouts.

When it comes to holidays, I admit it -- I'm a theme-loving kind of girl. I used these Halloween papers from a DCWV glitter stack and lots of Halloween shapes cut with my Silhouette Cameo designed by Kerri Bradford. And of course, I used my Kiwi Lane designer templates -- the best tool for showing off all those beautiful papers.


Hubby and I were dead rock stars in 2009, while the boys were the more tame Woody and Buzz. My mom was dressed as a witch. It was a fun holiday, with a big Halloween party at our dear neighbors' house in KC (miss you guys!).





I so love all those Halloween shapes. Super easy to cut the Cameo -- and they add so much impact.

I challenge you to do a Halloween layout in the middle of summer. I know you will love the results...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...