Friday, November 02, 2012

October 2012 Crafty Round-Up

So October got away from me pretty quick. I spent most of the first 2 weeks just unpacking from our move. I was able to get our Halloween decorations put up...


And our front porch decorated...


I was also able to get a bunch of paper scrapbooking done once I had my craft room set up again. I completed 11 pages in all. I have a few projects from that batch I'll be sharing over the next few weeks. In the meantime, here's a very quick layout I completed, using the Boys Rule kit from August 2012...


Yes, that's me and my dad at the beach in Florida. I had some cute pudgy baby legs...


These lovely woodgrain thickers came with the kit - love them.

Here on the blog, we've continued growing the MightyCrafty Mondays pin-up party. I have to say "thank you" to you for that - I so appreciate everyone sharing their projects each week. I truly love seeing what everyone's doing in their own crafty endeavors. Thank you!

And that's it for my for October...have you done your round-up yet? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...