Saturday, August 11, 2012

Studio Calico August 2012 Kit

I admit it - I'm a kit junkie. I was on the waiting list for Studio Calico for awhile but I was finally able to get in - and I LOVE their kits. They're eclectic and modern and so much fun to work with.

The Studio Calico blog posts a weekly sketch challenge - and you already know I'm a sketch-addict. So, having one each week to play with is very fun. I created this layout for their 8-5-12 sketch using the August 2012 kit.

Studio Calico kit layout - www.MightyCrafty.me

So many fun colors in this kit - it was a perfect collection for these photos of our morning routine. I'm really drawn to orange lately. I added some orange spray mist to the background to tie the color in a bit more.


Studio Calico kit layout - www.MightyCrafty.me

Studio Calico kit layout - www.MightyCrafty.me

Studio Calico kit layout - www.MightyCrafty.me

I also made a layout for the Studio Calico 7-29-12 sketch - it's a great way to scrapbook a large, single photo. This layout was created with the Studio Calico July 2012 kit.

Studio Calico kit layout - www.MightyCrafty.me

Oh my little sleepy boys - I miss having them this young. On the other hand, I get to do a lot more scrapbooking now that they're 9. LOL.

Studio Calico kit layout - www.MightyCrafty.me

Studio Calico kit layout - www.MightyCrafty.me

Studio Calico kit layout - www.MightyCrafty.me

Have you been doing any scrapbooking or paper crafting lately? Please share it - I'd love to see...

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages! We loved Little Einsteins too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica! I miss those days when entertainment was VERY simple...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...