Monday, December 15, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #71

It's time for another sketch for December from Sketch N Scrap! I loved working with this sketch -- although I'm so sad to say it is my last sketch layout to create for Sketch N Scrap. This month marks the last month of my term as a member of their design team. I've had so much fun this year working with them! I will miss it.

Here's the sketch:

Sketch N Scrap Sketch Challenge #17

And here's the layout I created based on the sketch:

Merry Christmas layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

To create this layout, I used the Dear Santa collection by Echo Park / Photo Freedom. Such a fun collection with great colors! I layered everything together, turning the horizontal border into a vertical one and then adding in an extra photo. The glittered snowflakes are from Michael's Recollections.

Merry Christmas layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Merry Christmas layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Merry Christmas layout for Sketch N Scrap -- www.MightyCrafty.me

So fun! Love how it turned out. And now, head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see what the other talented designers created with this sketch...

Be sure to play along with the sketch challenge this month (and every month!) at Sketch N Scrap. Don't forget -- if you link up your creation at Sketch N Scrap, you'll be entered to win a great prize giveaway -- a new prize each month.

Until next time,
Stay crafty!
Lissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...