Thursday, January 03, 2013

The Best of 2012

Instead of my normal monthly round-up for December, I thought I would do a look back at the best of 2012 for MightyCrafty. I love that I can share projects here on this blog - it helps to document these kinds of things so you can see how much you truly get done over time. It's something to be proud of.

My all-time favorite past time will probably always be scrapbooking. I love photos. I love paper. I love embellishments. I love playing with glue. Most of all, I love documenting all those little moments in life - they are so fleeting. So, I'm really proud to say that I've complete a total of 235 scrapbook pages this year. That's 132 paper pages and 103 digital pages. That's a whole lot of scrapbooking. Craziness. I really feel that taking Stacy Julian's Finding Photo Freedom was the key to getting more out of my photos and scrapbooks. I highly recommend it for any memory keeper.

For projects around the house, I've shared those here on this blog. Here's what was most popular this year...

Top 5 Projects of 2012






I've got so many things planned for 2013 - I can't believe it's finally here! We'll be continuing the MightyCrafty Mondays Pin-Up Party. If you haven't been participating, make it your New Year's resolution to do so. :)

Don't forget to enter the Happy New Year Giveaway too at I Gotta Try That. So many great prizes are up for grabs - good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...