To help us all share our projects - but in a quick way - I wanted to host a different kind of link party - a Pinterest-link party. We'll do this on Mondays (hence the name).
I've participated in many link parties, but I know it's hard to comment on everyone's blog even when you love the ideas. But it's super easy to pin the idea to Pinterest (which is what I end up doing 98% of the time). So, let's have a link party where the whole goal is to pin new fabulous ideas to your Pinterest boards. I'm super excited...
Here are the Pin-up Party rules:
- Share your crafty project in the linky list below. Anything goes! Recipes, home decor, scrapbooking, cards, knitting - anything you've made with your own 2 hands and want to share with us.
- Link directly to your original post - not the homepage of your blog.
- You *must* be the creator/owner of the project you're linking up.
- Don't link up to a store or a giveaway.
- Don't link up to a post that's just a collection of photos from Pinterest or Google.
A couple of notes:
- Only participate if you want your photos pinned onto Pinterest. There's a bit (a lot) of controversy right now over pinning photographs to Pinterest. (Read more here...)
- By participating in this link party, you certify that you have permission to share the photographs on your blog post - so please only link up projects that you've created yourself.
- To protect your own photos, you should add (at least) your blog name to your photos so you can get credit for your ideas on Pinterest. (Even better - follow these ideas from Making the World Cuter to make sure your photos are pinned in the best possible way.)
FYI: If you're new to Pinterest and pinning, Amy Lynn Andrews has a great must-read article: The Ultimate List of Pinterest Tips. And another great article about everything-Pinterest is The Ultimate Guide to Pinterest by Confessions of a Slacker Mom.