Saturday, August 31, 2013

Scraptastic This Life Noted PL Kit

I recently joined Scraptastic's Project Life monthly kit club. I love it so much! I had been getting Studio Calico's Project Life monthly kits -- and while they are great, they often feature muted colors and very eclectic designs that weren't always to my taste. I like brighter colors and things that "go" together. I'm a dork like that.

So Scraptastic's monthly kits really fit the bill for me. The August 2013 PL kit -- This Life Noted -- is full of bright, fun colors and elements that I really loved. It was perfect for creating this PL layout. I added in a few bits from my stash here and there, including the wood veneer frames from Lawn Fawn.









I'm in love with all of Scraptastic's monthly kits so far. Can't wait to make more projects soon.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...