Sunday, August 25, 2013

Love You to the Moon and Back

Today I'm sharing a layout I love. I recently discovered Miss Kate Cuttables - available through the Silhouette store and her website - and I love them. She has so many amazing cutting files available, and I especially love her boy designs.

On this layout, I used the Love You to the Moon and Back set with my Silhouette Cameo and my Kiwi Lane designer templates.


These are photos of Nathan just before he turned one - now he's 10, making these photos extra special to me. I miss my baby...



I pop-dotted the elements to give them dimension off the page.



Love how this turned out. So fun. This is a great set for boy layouts.

Have you created any layouts with layered die cut files? I would love to see them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...