Saturday, August 10, 2013

Easy Paper Accents

I love creating layouts with collection kits -- where everything's coordinated and all the accents are included. However, sometimes I find a few papers in my stash that I want to use, but I don't have any coordinating accents. On those layouts, I love using my Kiwi Lane accessory templates to create quick and easy accents.

On this layout, I used papers from the Basic Grey Oliver collection. And since I didn't have many coordinating embellishments, I used the Playtime, Rings, and Wildflower accessory sets from Kiwi Lane to create custom pieces from the paper set.


And of course, I used the border sets to layer the papers. Love the layers.



A super easy layout with custom paper accents to match perfectly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...