Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Project Life for January

I've been keeping up with my Project Life album all year, but I haven't had a chance to share them all here on my blog. So today, I'm sharing my Project Life spread from a week in January 2013.

My wonderful sister was here to visit us, so I took the rare opportunity to use pink. It's fun to do something out of your comfort zone every now and then. With two boys and a husband in our house, I don't get to use pink very often.


The supplies were just a mix-up of printable cards and embellishments from my stash. I do love all the pinks. I balanced it out with turquoise and green. Very fun.






It was a great week of fun with my little sister. Can't wait until she can come back!

If you're doing Project Life, try using a color combo out of your comfort zone. With all these little pockets, it's fun to do something out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...