Thursday, May 08, 2014

Something New: Origami Owl

Hi everyone! Today I'm taking a departure from my normal crafty projects to share a new venture I've started on. A few weeks ago, my mother-in-law came to visit us from California and said she was going to be doing a Jewelry Bar for a friend in town while she was here and asked me to help her with it. It was for a company called Origami Owl, which was totally new to me. It turned out to be the most adorable line of jewelry.

Origami Owl Living Lockets -- lissa.origamiowl.com

I fell in love -- and I don't say that lightly! Normally, I'm a total jewelry dunce. I can't figure out what looks good together or what kind of necklace goes with what neckline or what type of earrings to pair with anything. So I normally just go without. With Origami Owl, those days are over. I love that everything in the collection goes together and looks great with any kind of outfit, dressy or casual.

Origami Owl Living Lockets and Heart Window Plate -- lissa.origamiowl.com

But what I loved the most is the way you can customize the jewelry to make something meaningful, yet something that looks beautiful and fashionable. Origami Owl has a entire line of Living Lockets -- lockets that open with a strong magnetic clasp and that you fill with tiny, hand-painted charms that cover every range of interest and love: family, faith, sports, food, celebrations, and so much more.

Origami Owl Living Lockets and Believe Plate with Charms -- lissa.origamiowl.com

So after helping my mother-in-law with her Jewelry Bar (a fun jewelry party where everyone just shops and visits, no presentations), I decided I wanted to jump in and start my own business as well. So I did -- I launched my business just over a week ago, and I have been loving all the connections and sharing that have come of that. And the jewelry! It has been so fun to play and mix up my look with different lockets, chains, charms, plates, and dangles each day. The possibilities are endless.

Origami Owl Living Lockets and Love Window Plate -- lissa.origamiowl.com

And in addition to having awesome jewelry, the Origami Owl company is an amazing one. The company was started by 14-year-old Bella. Her story is so inspiring, and she's been able to give back so much to our communities through Origami Owl and their work with ChildHelp to prevent child abuse, neglect, and bullying. Their mission is "Be a force for good," and it's something that I really love to live on a daily basis. You can read more about Origami Owl and Bella's story.

Be a Force for Good -- Origami Owl -- lissa.origamiowl.com


So that's why I wanted to share Origami Owl with you today. I invite you to take a look at my Origami Owl website and see what you think. I'm going to be doing online Take Out Parties and Facebook Jewelry Bars with Origami Owl -- if you're interested in earning free jewelry just for sharing Origami Owl with your friends, contact me today at lissamitchellATgmailDOTcom. :)

Spring charms from Origami Owl -- lissa.origamiowl.com

To learn more about Origami Owl:
  • Subscribe to my Origami Owl list -- just email lissamitchellATgmailDOTcom with "Subscribe" in the subject line
  • Like my Origami Owl Facebook page

I'm here to help -- if you have questions about hosting an online Take Out Party or a Facebook Jewelry Bar with Origami Owl or about starting your own Origami Owl business, just let me know. :)

Stay crafty -- and fashionable!
Lissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...