Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Inspired By Challenge #5

Good morning! It's time for another awesome Inspired By sketch from Sketch N Scrap. This sketch is another great one, inspired by an actual layout created by a Sketch N Scrap design team member. Each month, Sketch N Scrap offers three layout sketches and two cards sketches to help you get lots of projects done. And when you link up your creation, you'll be entered to win a great prize drawing too...

Here's this month's Inspired By sketch:

Sketch N Scrap Inspired By Challenge #5

And here's what I created based on the sketch:

Water Balloon Fight layout for Sketch N Scrap Inspired By Challenge #5 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

So much fun -- love the colors and patterns on this one. Once again, I'm "killing the kit" by using up my stash of monthly kit club kits. This layout is another one from the March 2013 Studio Calico kit. It is so fun to create such different looks from a single kit.

I felt the need for a long, fun title on this layout. I think it turned out great.

Water Balloon Fight layout for Sketch N Scrap Inspired By Challenge #5 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Water Balloon Fight layout for Sketch N Scrap Inspired By Challenge #5 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Water Balloon Fight layout for Sketch N Scrap Inspired By Challenge #5 -- www.MightyCrafty.me

So that's my project for this month. And now, head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see what the other talented designers came up with for this sketch!

Be sure to play along with the sketch challenge this month (and every month!) at Sketch N Scrap. Don't forget -- if you link up your creation at Sketch N Scrap, you'll be entered to win a great prize giveaway -- a new prize each month.

Until next time,
Stay crafty!
Lissa :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout Lissa - those tiny alphas are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...