Saturday, March 01, 2014

Sketch 'N Scrap Sketch #52 Layout

I'm here today to share my design team layout for Sketch #52 at Sketch 'N Scrap. Each month, they offer two layout sketches and two card sketches. And if you link up your creation, you'll be entered to win a great prize package. Awesome!

I love working with the sketches from Sketch 'N Scrap -- they are so fun to create with. Here's sketch #52:

Sketch #52 from Sketch 'N Scrap


And here's my interpretation of it...

Layout for Sketch #52 from Sketch 'N Scrap -- Just Treats -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Yes, I know it's March, but I was in the mood for Halloween. (When am I not, really?) I loved the two-sided design in this sketch, so I decided to use this circle overlay from Maya Road. It's made of a plastic material that is fun and kind of shiny. I cut it into a 6" strip and then cut off another circle to add to the right-side to create some continuity. The Halloween papers and embellishments are from Bo Bunny. So cute!

Layout for Sketch #52 from Sketch 'N Scrap -- Just Treats -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Layout for Sketch #52 from Sketch 'N Scrap -- Just Treats -- www.MightyCrafty.me

Layout for Sketch #52 from Sketch 'N Scrap -- Just Treats -- www.MightyCrafty.me


Be sure to play along with the sketch challenge this month (and every month!). Don't forget -- if you link up your layout at Sketch 'N Scrap, you'll be entered to win a great prize giveaway!

Stay crafty,
Lissa :)

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Halloween page!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is adorable! What a fabulous Halloween page! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...