Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Kit Wrap-Up


I'm all finished up with my January kit -- and I'm pretty happy with how much of it I was able to use this month. This kit was so huge that I definitely wasn't able to kill it off -- but I sure made a big dent. Here's what I created...

1. Ski layout for Sketch 'N Scrap's January 1 sketch:

First Ski layout for Sketch 'N Scrap sketch -- www.MightyCrafty.me

2. Snow Babies layout for Practical Scrappers January sketch:

Snow Babies layout for Practical Scrappers sketch -- www.MightyCrafty.me

3. Winter 1988 layout for the Practical Scrappers January blog hop:

Winter 1988 layout for Practical Scrappers January blog hop -- www.MightyCrafty.me

4. Bundled Up With Love layout for Miss Kate Cuttables:

Bundled Up With Love for Miss Kate Cuttables -- www.MightyCrafty.me

5. Winter Wishes layout with book page snowflakes for Practical Scrappers:

Winter Wishes layout for Practical Scrappers -- www.MightyCrafty.me

6. Winter Sparrows card set:

Winter Sparrows card -- www.MightyCrafty.me

7. Vintage winter layout with a sketch from Scrapping with Christine:

Vintage winter layout -- www.MightyCrafty.me

8. Sledding Fun layout for Miss Kate Cuttables:

Sledding Fun layout for Miss Kate Cuttables -- www.MightyCrafty.me

That's quite a few projects! I loved having this kit on hand to make so many projects and make a big dent in my scrapbooking stash.

I'll be back soon with my February kit...until then...

Stay crafty!
Lissa :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...