Thursday, January 10, 2013

Studio Calico Sketch Layout

Today, I'm sharing a layout I created based off the Sunday Sketch from Studio Calico for Jan. 6, 2013. I used the Elmwood Park kit (July2012). The kit is an eclectic mix of patterns and colors. I thought the kit and the sketch worked well for these family photos.

Studio Calico - Elmwood Park kit layout based on Sunday Sketch from MightyCrafty.me

The 2x2-inch squares are great for showing off the lovely patterned paper in this kit. And those little birdies are so sweet. I just love them...

Studio Calico - Elmwood Park kit layout based on Sunday Sketch from MightyCrafty.me

I created a little date tag using tags from my stash. The kraft stickers are from the $1 section at Target, believe it or not. I love them. So handy to use in collage work.

Studio Calico - Elmwood Park kit layout based on Sunday Sketch from MightyCrafty.me

The January 2013 Studio Calico kit just arrived yesterday, along with the new Project Life kit. I can't wait to get started with it. I'm just waiting for my photos to come back from the printer...in the meantime, I'm trying to use up a few of the older kits.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Good morning! I saw your post on SITS and just had to stop by, as I'm a Lisa from Colorado too! :-D Love the project above. I did something (sort of) similar with a frame and photos and such as Christmas gifts for my (adult) daughters.

    Stay warm and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...