Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Mantel

Today, I'm sharing a bit of my Christmas decor for this year. Just the mantel...

Christmas Mantel - www.MightyCrafty.me

I loved my Christmas mantel last year in our old house, but in this new house, we use our gas fireplace constantly. So, I couldn't put up the garland I had in place last year. It just gets too hot to have that up. So our mantel this year is a bit simpler but still lovely in red and white.

Christmas Mantel - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Mantel - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Mantel - www.MightyCrafty.me

I did use the garland on the staircase, where it does look beautiful. Photos coming soon...

Sharing at these parties...

2 comments:

  1. The red and white is lovely! Sometimes there is a peaceful feeling in going simpler now and then! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...