Thursday, April 19, 2012

Window Card

My first ever window card. I'm very excited about this card. I've been making handmade cards for the last year for most everyone's birthdays but mostly from kits. But this one is a Lissa-original at least in that I picked out all the pieces. :) The card design itself is from an awesome card class I'm taking right now that focuses on die cutting machines - manual and digital - and was so excited after watching today's videos that I had to immediately make a card.


If you are interested in card-making, you have to check out the A Cut Above class from Online Card Classes. It's been amazing and I'm only on day 2. I've already learned some huge tips for using my die cutting machines that have made it super fun to use my dies again.


I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight die set with Basic Grey Skate Shoppe papers and a few other leftover blue paper scraps. I added a little circle embellishment with punched hearts. The inside has a little sentiment I printed off (font is SNF Miss Molly), die cut, then mounted on another little nested label. I then misted the whole card - after masking off the inside - with dark blue and shimmer white paint.


Yay - love how it turned out. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...